Are there GRUMBLERS in Canada?

MacGyver

CGF II, Certified Grumble Framer Level 2
From
Whistler, BC
Sort of considering a move to Vancouver and wondering if there's a website hosting friendly forums like this one...Are there Canadian Grumblers too? :confused:

Alan Sturgess

From
Vancouver, BC, Canada
There is no specific Canadian site, but lots of Canadians monitor and post to this group. Plus there are lots in Vancouver who follow this group. If you want to know any specific info on Vancouver or the region, or the framing situation in Canada contact me off line.

Alan

JbNormandog

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
NJ
Phoneguycanuck (spelling) is the first that comes to mind. There are others that I can't think of now but am sure they will post soon.

Being that this is the internet you will have access to this website around the world. (No sarcasm intended).

Ron Eggers

SPFG, Supreme Picture Framing God
From
Wisconsin
There are lots of Canadian Grumblers. Sometimes we take them for granted because they seem almost like us and speak a form of English much more familiar to me than, say, someone from North Carolina might.

If I start listing names, I'll forget somebody important.

MacGyver

From
Whistler, BC
Thanks Dermot! That was helpful. I actually rushed it all up and forgot that I can access this forum from anywhere in the world but Im sort of interested( well, for now..) in an exclusively canadian forum for certain reasons.

Handy

MGF, Master Grumble Framer
From
Manitoba, Canada
I'm from Canada also. I don't know of any exclusive canadian sites for framers, butit wouldn't be hard to get one going if that was what you wanted to do.

HB

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
From
Alberta CANADA
Business
The Framing Nook
Me too eh!!