AAAAGH! My Signature is gone.

PurplePerson1

SGF, Supreme Grumble Framer
I have gone and lost it!My signature is gone and I have lost it. Is it in my purse? No, it is not in my purse. Is it in my lunch bucket. No, it is not there either. AAAAAGH! HELP?

PP,

Don't panic. The MSN storage server I use is updating and temporarily unavailable. That means your signature, my signature and avatar, all the Grumbler photos and half the pictures on TG are gone, but only for a short time.

Here's the message from the site:

Temporarily Unavailable

Sorry, MSN Communities is temporarily unavailable while we update our service.
Our improved site will be up and running again as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to try back later. Thank you!

Originally posted by RonEggers:
The MSN storage server I use is updating and temporarily unavailable. That means your signature, my signature and avatar, all the Grumbler photos and half the pictures on TG are gone, but only for a short time.
Ron,
How do you use a custom avatar? I thought you could only select one from the list.

David,
Perhaps I am not supposed to say this, and it IS conjecture, but it appears that only moderators can choose 'custom' avatars. At least that's what Ron and I think. Hence a picture of myself as my avatar.

Originally posted by CharlesLowry:
Hence a picture of myself as my avatar.
Oh, that's you?!!!!

And I guess that must be Ron's self-portrait too :D

You'd better believe that's me!

gilmour_L.jpg

mmmm... much younger looking than I would have supposed.

I guess framing does that for you, huh? ;)

I had some spare time today and played around with Adobe Photoshop to make a tag line. Is it displaying ok?

That's my face, but I painted/animated the eyes on.

It was fun and I nearly fell off the chair laughing when I saw the final product.

Yes Mike it shows you look like this :rolleyes: only with a slightly ominous undertone.

I made one for Andy too. He keeps looking at me as if we're part of the "brady bunch"
(see below)

andylogo.gif

Back