• Welcome! You will have to REGISTER a free account, before you can access the system. If you already registered, please LOG IN. (top right)
    If you can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. If you have questions, feel free to click the CONTACT US link at the bottom of this page.

For Sale: 2 Fletcher 2100 Mat Cutters $350 obo each.

LifeSaver Cloud from LifeSaver Software, Inc.

Cbirbig

Grumbler
Greetings Grumblers,
New guy here looking to spread some goodwill. I have 2 Fletcher 2100 mat cutters for sale in Portland Oregon. Both are in good condition, but do show signs of wear along the cutting grooves from someone leaving the blade too long. If you're in or around Portland and need a Fletcher 2100, let me know.

Reasonable offers will be accepted, local pick up preferred but I will pack and ship on your dime.

sking $700 obo for each unit. Child does not come with mat cutters.

Shoot me any questions you might have, I just cleaned these up, and am putting a new cutting head on the grey/black sticker unit. The grey unit is dated from 96, the Blue and yellow is from 02. Both work and function as new.
) IMG_8862.jpeg IMG_8863.jpeg IMG_8864.jpeg IMG_8865.jpeg IMG_8866.jpeg IMG_8867.jpeg IMG_8868.jpeg

Cbirbig

Grumbler
Price adjustment after seeing the used market around here. $350 each obo. Again, reasonable offers will be accepted.

Cbirbig

Grumbler
Is this 48 or 60" long?
48”. You can see the model number in the serial number pictured first. Date of Manufacture is 07/03. Please note, the second mat cutter is missing the cutting assembly, as pictured. It is the the grey and silver sticker(ed) unit. I know the cutting assembly’s are available...I just have no need for either unit. The blade holders retail for $60 each alone.

Whisperwood Framing

Grumbler in Training
Thank you. Can you please refresh my memory, been awhile since I've used a mat cutter, does this accommodate cutting oversized mat boards somehow? I seem to remember that some adjustments could be made...but like I said, it's been awhile. Thanks in advance.

Hoffmann Dovetail Joining System

Cbirbig

Grumbler
Sorry for the slow response Palmetto, I’ll get a quote for shipping and let you know. Obviously I’d prefer a local Portland Oregon sale, but I’ll let you know what shipping costs, I’m afraid it might make it cost prohibitive...but I’ll get quotes from UPS and FedEx.

Cbirbig

Grumbler
There are probably more
I'd be intersted in buying and can pick up. Can you tell me if it can work around cutting oversized mat boards?
There are probably more experienced framers here that can speak to that. I’d imagine the answer is yes...what exactly are you referencing? The max height/width of the window it will cut is 48”.

W.D Quinn Saw Co. - US Made Picture Frame Blades

Cbirbig

Grumbler
Sorry, I’m not able to ship this mat cutter. Between finding a box or building one large enough, packing it properly and shipping it, it’s just not worth the time and effort.
I apologize if I wasted your time exchanging 3 messages. I am looking for a local Portland Oregon pick up for the sale.

Ad Banner for SmallCorp