Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Before you register please enter email@example.com into your mail filter as an accepted address. Failure to do so could cause you to not receive the confirmation email.
Plese set your browser to accept cookies.
After you register there will be a wait of up to 24 hour before your membership is granted. Everyone's email address is checked by a real person and if it's a known spammer or looks like a robot registation it will be declined. If you get a decline by accident, my guess would be the user name or email name you used was not liked.
IE. use of numbers in a user name or email or using XXX or Hot Thing would be looked at real hard.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Picture Framers Grumble will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of The Picture Framers Grumble, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of The Picture Framers Grumble reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
1. Be Nice.
2. If you can help someone please do.
3. A debate with strong opinions is fine; however, DON'T GET PERSONAL or your membership could be be suspended, banned or removed at our option.
4. Remember #1
5. This site only works because of 100's and 1000's of great picture framers from around the world coming together here, networking to say what works for them. Please respect your fellow framers and the time it takes to help you with whatever problem you put forth.
6. Remember this is a two way street.
7. Moderators will be shown respect. They work hard to keep the nasties off this system. They are volunteers. Please don't argue with them.
8. Moderators do not read everything! Please use the report post button if for any reason you feel that these rules are not being followed (especially Rule 1).
9. WARNING: This site is addictive, sniffing white glue when posting may help.
Now on with the show...