PDA

View Full Version : looking for V. Pfeiffer print

D_Derbonne
January 24th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Hi Grumblers,
Does anyone out there know where I might find prints by an artist by the name of V. Pfeiffer?
I checked Leiberman's with no luck.
Did an internet search and found someone in the UK but would like to locate them a little closer to home if possible. They ar open edition prints of baby birds.
If anyone has any of these prints or knows where I can locate them please contact me.

Thanks
Debbie Derbonne

Ron Eggers
January 24th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Sorry, Debbie, this artist doesn't show up in Art Information's Virtual Gallery either. And the only Pfeiffer listed in the Decor print guide is the one who does the "Pubs of Ireland" and "Doors of Ireland" etc. Don't think that sounds like the one you're looking for.

Ron

Framerguy
January 24th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Try Valerie Pfeiffer
3845 W. 35th Ave.
Vancouver, B.C.
(604)261-0077

She's the artist who did the small birds that Chris Paschke did one of her mat wrap demos with a few years ago.

If you don't have any luck, e-mail me. I have "Duo", "Trio", "Forest Babes", and "The Delegation".

Framerguy

(addendum) I took this information directly off of one of the baby bird prints so it was current as of printing time.

maureen
January 24th, 2002, 10:58 PM
V. Pfeiffer prints were sold through Salem Graphic Arts. I think they are still in business. Look them up at the NY Trade Show.

Ruth
January 25th, 2002, 07:10 PM
I got mine from Salem Graphics in North Carolina, I don't have the phone # here at home, but they should be listed in the Decor Source Book. I have quite a few of them and if you know what you're looking for I may have it. My store # is 610-775-8823